Welcome to DisneyChannelEARS, a website and blog about Disney Channel live-action Production news, including information on TV shows, Disney Channel Original Movies and On-Air Presentations.

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Laura Marano Answers Questions from UK Austin & Ally Fans

To celebrate Laura Marano visiting the UK, (star of Disney Channel's Austin & Ally), Disney Channel UK have been allowing UK fans to send in their questions for the star to be answered on their official Facebook page (Facebook.com/DisneyChannelUK).

Below are the questions sent in from fans answered by Laura Marano. 
On October 2, 2012, Disney Channel UK posted on their official Facebook page: 

Every day this week @7pm we'll be posting one of YOUR questions for Laura Marano (AKA Ally from "Austin & Ally") along with her response. If you see yours then reply below and we'll send you her handwritten and signed answer! Here's the first one.







Question:
How would you describe the difference between your character and yourself?


Laura Marano answers:
One big difference between Ally and I is the face that she has stage fright and I do not. Otherwise, we are exactly the same!

Question:
What is the best thing about the show? Would you change anything?


Laura Marano answers:
The best thing about the show is working with the AMAZING cast and crew. I would not change anything!

Question:
What other Disney Channel show would you like to be on or guest star in if you could?

Laura Marano answers:
I love all the shows! I will tell you that we are doing a cross-over episode with Jessie, it was so much fun!

Question:
Hey Laura, I love Austin and Ally! If you were not an actor what do you think you would be?

Laura Marano answers:
If I were not in the entertainment industry, I would probably be a teacher - I love school!

Question:
Hi Laura, I want to be a Singer but I'm a bit shy... any tips?

Laura Marano answers:
Hey Megan! Many people get nervous before performing (like me)! I always try to use my nervous energy, and transform it into just positive energy. Also, if you don't like to look at people in the eyes while you perform, look at the furthest corner in the room!





Question:


Do you write your own songs like Ally?

Laura Marano answers:

Yes, I do write my own songs like Ally : )

Question:

What is it like working with the cast of Austin & Ally?

Laura Marano answers:

The cast of Austin and Ally is WONDERFUL! They are some of my closest friends, and I feel so lucky to work with them!